What is your favourite thing about your job?
I really enjoy organising a base idea into a reality. Working here gives me the flexibility to sell what I think is right for the customer. I am proud to be a member of Fred. Olsen Travel.
What is your favourite Holiday Destination?
Madeira for the peace, walking, air quality and temperature (which is normally always between 17c to 25c). Boring for some, perfect for me.
Where would you like to visit next?
Costa Rica. I have always had a desire to visit here to see the thick rainforest and the tropical beaches. I also want to see toucan's flying in their natural habit. It is Latin America's answer to the Garden of Eden.
What were your favourite childhood holidays?
The New Forest. We went every year to camp in the forest near Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst. Whenever I see those names I think warm summers, trout fishing, Frazzles and Lucozade.
What are your top tips for a cruise holiday?
1) Upgrade to the best cabin you can afford, you are on there for a while.
2) Pre-pay for what you can upfront so you are not worried about how much your onboard account will cost.
3) Don't feel that you have to take an excursion at every port, its nice to be free to do what you want to do on the day.
Mark's Top Travel Tips
1) Roll your shirts like a swiss roll with a pair of socks inside
2) Fill your shoes in the case with items - it saves space
3) Overnight at hotel before you fly, no hassle and a bonus night to your holiday.
Las Vegas for the over the top hotels, 24hr openess, and the glitz and excitement. Here you can affordably stay in top quality properties, eat whatever you want and not have to constantly count cost. It is adult Disney. Of course its tacky, but high quality tacky.